Friday, October 30, 2009

HEADLINES



MEN IN BLACK 3 MOVING FORWARD
Tropic Thunder writer, Etan Cohen, has been hired by Columbia Pictures to write a new Men In Black film. Neither director Barry Sonnenfield or stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones have signed onto the film yet, but more than Likely Smith and Jones will return.

I'm not against a third MIB movie. The second one was a disaster, but I think they could have a really good film. Will Smith has a lot on his plate coming up, with a prequel to I Am Legend, Bad Boys 3 and Hancock 2. Also, IMDB has 24 in develpoment projects listed for him.









ANTHONY HOPKINS CAST AS ODIN IN THOR
I'm really liking how Thor is turning out cast wise. Hopkins will be playing Odin, the father of Thor. He will be joining Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Robert DeNiro and Jude Law.

CONTACT ME
I don't get to see how many people visit my site, so if you have stumbled on to this site and enjoy reading it or your just a friend of mine, contact me and let me know what you think. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions that can make this better. I didn't know many people read this until I stopped, so I appreciate those of you who do follow me.

You can reach me at:
Email: Ryan13C@yahoo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=511174032&ref=profile

No comments:

Post a Comment