Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HEADLINES

FOX REBOOTING FANTASTIC FOUR
So now it is to the point where we are already rebooting movies that aren't five years old yet. Wow. I didn't hate the first two films, but they were definitely less than par. I think Tim Story was the main blame for that, well that and the fact FOX did them. I am for this however even if it does have FOX's name attached to it. I never liked the cast for either of these films. I hope they keep the Silver Surfer and bring in Galactus cause he was always my favorite villain.

ROB ZOMBIE REMAKING THE BLOB
I'm not apposed to the idea of a remake to this even though its already been done a few times, but who thought it would be a good idea to let Rob Zombie take a stab at it? Here is his quote regarding the film, "My intention is not to have a big red blobby thing -- that's the first thing I want to change,". "I intend to make it scary, and the great thing is I have the freedom once again to take it in any crazy direction I want to." So let me get this straight Zombie, you are going to remake The Blob, but yet you are going to NOT have the blob in it? Your an idiot.

GREEN HORNET PUSHED BACK 5 MONTHS
To give the film more post production time The Green Hornet has been pushed back to December 2010. I don't care about this movie, because the character was always boring to me and I just don't know how Seth Rogen is going to pull off a super hero. Plus Nicolas Cage is involved which is never good. If I see some stuff that I like from this, then I will apologize and admit my mistake, but as for now I could care less about this film.

SWAMP THING COMING IN 3D
Now here is a character I loved as a child, and then forgot all about. I hope they do this right though, because this could be a really great film if they don't just go out and get some nobody director. Someone with an imagination like Guiermo Del Toro needs to be doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment