Monday, September 21, 2009

HORRIBLE 20TH CENTURY FOX FILMS



Well the past few days have been really slow as far as movie news goes. I was on a website today, and it was bashing all of FOX's ideas for upcoming projects and that got me excited, so I thought I would make up a list of horrible FOX movies.

Date Movie
Grandma's Boy
Epic Movie
In the Mix
Meet the Spartans
The Ringer
Disaster Movie
Trust the Man
Miss March
Elektra
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Daredevil
The Rocker
Taxi
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Flight of the Phoneix
John Tucker Must Die
The Order
Garfield
Big Momma's House 2
Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties
Babylon A.D.
Phat Girlz
Mirrors
Aquamarine
The X-Files: I Want To Believe
I Love You Beth Cooper
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
The Happening
Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde
Street Kings
The Marine
Shutter
Jennifer's Body
Jumper
Aliens In the Attic
Alien vs. Predator
Post Grad
Alien vs. Predator Requiem
Meet Dave
Just My Luck
Into the Blue
The Pink Panther
Fever Pitch
The Pink Panther 2
Deck the Halls

All of these have been released in the past five years. If you go back and look past five years ago, the movies are not nearly as bad. Someone at FOX should be killed. I'm just simply trying to make a point and please feel free to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment