Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HEADLINES




HAROLD & KUMAR 3 BEGINS
This summer Kal Penn and John Cho will begin shooting A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas. And guess what.....it's going to be in 3D.

I am going to stop complaining about 3D because it clearly isn't going away. As for Harold & Kumar, I find them mildly entertaining. I mean I don't think fart jokes are funny anymore and apparently they still do, but I do love Neil Patrick Harris.

STEPHEN DORFF JOINS WAR OF GODS
Dorff is joining Henry Cavill, Freida Pinto, Mickey Rourke and Kellan Lutz in War of Gods. The story is about the young warrior Theseus, who leads his men into battle with the immortal Greek gods to defeat evil elder gods of the Titans in order to save mankind.

I have always been a Dorff fan, but he can never seem to catch a good break. I think he should consider doing a television show on FX or something because the guy has talent.

BAYWATCH IS COMING TO THE BIG SCREEN
Two writers have just been hired to pen a big screen version of Baywatch. The movie is apparently aiming to have female driven action much like Charlie's Angels.

I have no hope left for Hollywood these days. It seems everytime I do one of my headline articles I'm sitting at the computer shaking my head the whole time I'm writing about the stories. All I know is the Hoff better be in it at some point.

REMAKE NEWS

I'm just going to start a remake section due to all the horrible remakes being rolled out these days. So here is two horrible remakes being made.

FOX REBOOTING LOOK WHO'S TALKING
Fox has decided to make a remake of Look Who's Talking. I guess they can recast Kristie Alley and have her pregnant with quintuplets and that way they won't have to waste money on make-up or effects for whoever plays the mom. BUT not only has Fox decided to remake this, but apparently they are going to go ahead and make the same movie twice and do a movie based of the E*Trade babies. Good lord.

PRIVATE BENJAMIN IS BEING REMADE
The 80's film starring Goldie Hawn is being remade and this time Anna Faris is going to be enlisting. The original film was about a spoiled woman how joined the Army after her husband dies during sex on their honeymoon night.

I have seen the original, and I wasn't impressed, but surprisingly enough it turns out that it received three Oscar nominations so what do I know? Wow, how is Faris getting so many roles???

No comments:

Post a Comment