Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IT'S TUESDAY WHAT DVD SHOULD I BUY?



THE SIMPSONS: SEASON 12
If your a Simpsons fan, this is a must buy. The Simpsons will have been on for twenty-one years now starting this fall and isn't quite as good as it once was, but after 440 episodes what would you expect. One of the more famous episodes from this season is Hom'r, where they discover Homer has a crayon lodged in his brain and once it is removed he becomes an intelligent person.



The Last Starfighter
This is a cult film from he 80's that is getting a 25th anniversary re-release. I haven't seen this film in many years, but I remember it being pretty awesome when I was a kid, it might be different now that I'm older. Either way, you should check it out.



Dexter Season: Three
This is a show that I have recently started watching, and it is a very good, different and dark show. Dexter is a Miami forensics expert during the day, and a serial killer killer by night. Yes, he kills serial killers. Good show.



Hannah Montana: The Movie
If your a girl you will love this. Every girl I know who saw this loved it, and I myself didn't think it was as near as bad as I thought it was going to be. If your a girl go for it.



Last House on the Left
This is a remake of the 70's film by the same time. It is a very dark and graphic movie about two girls who are brutally raped and beaten by a gang. When the gang takes refuge in a vacation house owned by one of the girls parents, they come up with a bunch of brutal plans for revenge. Not a great film, but a pretty graphic film. Go with your preference on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment