Monday, July 20, 2009

Headlines

Not a lot of exciting news today, however Comic-Con is starting up so there will be tons of news coming.

Iron Man 2 wrapped up today. Jon Faverau says that its fantastic and was a great experience. Now they are heading to the editing room and adding special effects to it.

The first poster for Prince Persia: Sands of Time was relased today.


There was also a digital poster for Saw 6 or 7 or 8 or whatever number there on which is kinda cool and can be found here: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=57306

Stephen Sommers today claimed that G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra was good. We'll see.

And finally DC announced today some of there upcoming projects, none of which seemed very interesting, but we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I think Jake was a bad cast for the Prince of Persia. Not that I am a big fan of the game franchise, but I just don't see him as an arabic "badass" like the games make him out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think disney should be behind it because they will water it down. Although they did pretty good with the first Pirates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that is true. Disney does water things down for its audiences. But what I don't get is why they decided NOT to water down Pirates 2 and 3. The plots to those movies were so complex to me, compared to the first one, and I still really don't know what the last 66% of that movie franchise is about.

    ReplyDelete