Tuesday, July 21, 2009

IT'S TUESDAY, WHAT DVD SHOULD I BUY?

The summers suck for dvd releases because you get all the crap from the spring. The only thing to look forward to is August when all the television series begin getting released. So what is worth checking out this Tuesday?


Watchmen
Now while I wasn't a huge fan of the movie, I never read the comic and I heard that helps a ton and I respect that. It's definitely is worth buying if your a fan, and even if you just kinda enjoyed it like I did it would be amazing to watch on blu-ray. Extra features for this include the director's cut version and four different documentaries that together are over two hours long.



Coraline
I did not see Coraline in theatres because frankly it did not appeal to me, but it also comes out tomorrow and I'm sure it would be a great buy for kids. I'll pass however.







Pushing Daisies Season 2
I haven't watched this show but hear nothing but great things and how it was cancelled to soon. So if your a fan of the show this will be your last chance to see it.

1 comment: