Monday, November 9, 2009

IT'S TUESDAY WHAT DVD SHOULD I BUY?



UP
This is one of Pixar's best films in a few years. The thing about Pixar movies is that they aren't crap like Astro Boy or Tale of Despereaux where only the kids are going to enjoy the movie. Pixar movies appeal to everyone and there is a lot of effort put into these films. This is easily one of my top five Pixar films and would be great for anyone to own.



THE UGLY TRUTH
I didn't like this film, but it is targeted towards women. I am a fan of chick flicks, however this one just wasn't for me. It had a few good parts, but in the end it was the same movie I have seen time and time again.



THE ACCIDENTAL HUSBAND
I kept seeing the trailer for this film, but did it ever come out in theatres? Either way, this movie looked absolutely horrible. I would not buy or watch this movie ever.




SPREAD
This movie came out in limited release and stars Ashton Kutcher and Anne Heche. It's about Kutcher's character who has "slept his way into the the life of priveledge". The trailer didn't appeal to me, but it got ok reviews. I wouldn't go out and buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment