Thursday, November 12, 2009

TRAILER REPORT: DATE NIGHT












I have to say, even though I hate Fox, this movie looks awesome to me. The cast is very diverse, but I love everyone in it. I haven't seen a good action/comedy that I can remember. When I think of action/comedy films I think of Taxi, The Man, I-Spy, you know crap like that. Will Ferrell is currently filming The Other Guys which is an action/comedy along with Mark Wahlberg, Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson. I hope it looks half as good as ths does. What do you guys think?


2 comments:

  1. I liked the trailer, although it's starting to look like Steve Carrell doesn't have too much range. At least by the trailer, he seems to be playing the character very similar to his previous roles. It would be nice to see him try to change it up a bit. I will say that it is great to see Tina Fey in another leading role. I never saw Baby Mama because it didn't look that good to me, plus I really don't like Amy Poehler, but I would like to see Fey do more movies with larger roles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Whalberg, Kunis, and Franco's roles will be really funny too hopefully.

    ReplyDelete