Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HEADLINES



KAT DENNINGS JOINS THOR
Natalie Portman accidenly revealed this week that Kat Dennings has a role in Thor. What part she will play is unknown.

I have never seen Dennings in a movie I didn't like, so as I say everytime I write about this film, it's looking really good.



ZOMBIELAND 2 IN 3D?
Director Ruben Fleischer recently commented that he would be interested in doing the next Zombieland film in 3D if it moves forward.

I'm getting a little tired of everything being in 3D, but I would definitly go for this being in 3D. I loved the first one start to finish, and I'm sure they could really make the 3D work for this film. Count me in.



JACKSON SIGNS ON TO UFO
Joshua Jackson has signed on to star in UFO. Jackson will play a pilot for the top-secret organization SHADO (Supreme Headquarters Alien Defense Organization), who protect the planet from aliens harvesting human body parts.

I'm all for alien films, but I am not sold on Jackson as a lead role. I'm still torn on if I like Fringe or not and he doesn't really have a lot under his belt film wise. Be ware of this for now. Isn't this a rediculous picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment